Feb 17, 2011

Today

This morning Kaylin woke up at a groan-inducing 5:45am. Call me spoiled, but she usually sleeps till 8. I guess it was her excitement to wish me a happy Birthday. I dunno. She's a clever girl.
Anyway, after her early breakfast, we took a little snooze. On his way back from the gym, Daddy stopped to photograph the Mother-Daughter moment.



After our birthday breakfast as a family, we went to KayRu's check up. Here's the stats:
weight: 11 lb, 5 oz, 10th percentile
length: 22 3/4 inches, 5th percentile

She's a tiny, petite thing. Genetically it makes no sense. Who'da thunk my child would be slight. I'm just glad she's in any percentile.
OK. That's that. Chatty tonight, aren't I?

3 comments:

Richelle said...

You're BBBAAAACCCKKK! :) First of all, she is the cutest little thing ever. Congrats!! Second-happy belated birthday!! Hope it was a great one. So glad to see you are back to blogging so I can keep up with you.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! KayRue sleeps like her daddy did as a baby with two arms up. Love ya Gram & Gramps Hilliger

Anonymous said...

Precious
Pops